The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sociological Imagination: Sociology
- About Us
- Employment Opportunities
- Training: The next evolution in Ultimate Youth Worker
- The sociological imagination and youth work
- 8 tips for amazing youth work external supervision.
- What is a youth workers Duty of Care: Reporting abuse
- Theory and practice: skills and knowledge of youth work