The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Observe the S in DISC for youth worker's
- Setting boundaries in youth work:How much do I share about me?
- Ultimate Supervision Service
- Youth work with a criminal record
- What is a youth workers Duty of Care: Reporting abuse
- Employment Opportunities
- Theory and practice: skills and knowledge of youth work
- Our Fees