The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a youth workers Duty of Care: Reporting abuse
- Theory and practice: skills and knowledge of youth work
- Contact Us
- UltimateEAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employment Opportunities
- Books for your library
- Start here
- Setting boundaries in youth work:How much do I share about me?
- Great tools for youth workers: Use an Ecomap.