The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Books for your library
- Our Fees
- Education and Training
- Self care is a workplace health and safety issue
- Start here
- Theory and practice: skills and knowledge of youth work
- End of year and can't be stuffed: no motivation.
- youth work peer consultation: reflective practice revisited
- one in four young people will have a diagnosed mental illness: do you know the signs?