The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ultimate Supervision Service
- Theory and practice: skills and knowledge of youth work
- What is a youth workers Duty of Care: Reporting abuse
- Education and Training
- Behavioural observation is the key to best practice youth work.
- Start here
- The sociological imagination and youth work
- Developing leaders in youth work: Its crucial to mentor.
- Police records and public perception: Youth work with conviction