The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Self Care 101: Have a plan
- Setting boundaries in youth work:How much do I share about me?
- Contact Us
- What is a youth workers Duty of Care: Reporting abuse
- Ultimate Supervision Service
- Education and Training
- Start here
- Ultimate Youth Worker: Our History
- Great tools for youth workers: Use an Ecomap.