The list of casualties left in the wake of professionalism grows - the client, society, truth, value; but perhaps the casualty most often lamented in anti-professionalist polemics is the self or soul of the professional himself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Youth work career development: Qualifications, depth and breadth
- Education and Training
- one in four young people will have a diagnosed mental illness: do you know the signs?
- youth work peer consultation: reflective practice revisited
- Good self care in youth work
- Why youth worker's need to embrace technology for professional development
- Setting boundaries in youth work:How much do I share about me?