Ultimate Youth Worker

Ultimate Youth Worker Podcast 005: Who is Ultimate Youth Worker?

005-Who-is-Ultimate-Youth-WWho is Ultimate Youth Worker?

Today’s podcast is a quick one to answer some of the questions people have about us as an organisation.

Youth work is a tough gig. Its probably why you have joined with over 1000 youth workers from all over the world who visit us every month. We truly care about you and your career.

We know that you want to be the best youth worker you can be. We know you want training. You want the right knowledge. You want support from management. We also know that you probably aren’t getting any of this either. around 10% of youth workers get these things. The remaining 90% range from mediocre to down right criminal levels of support. Its no wonder 21% of workers leave the youth sector every year.

Ultimate Youth Worker is an Australian company devoted to strengthening youth workers locally, nationally and internationally. We provide practical support, ongoing professional development and training opportunities for those working with young people between the ages of 12 and 25 and their agencies to build and maintain longevity in the field. Our vision is to see highly trained youth workers experiencing personal and professional development opportunities to grow a strengthened professional youth sector.

Aaron Garth

Aaron Garth is the Executive Director of Ultimate Youth Worker. Aaron has worked as a youth worker in a number of settings including local church, street drug and alcohol outreach, family services, residential care, local government and youth homelessness since 2003. Aaron is a regular speaker at camps, retreats, & youth work training events and is a dedicated to seeing a more professional youth sector in Australia. Aaron is a graduate of RMIT University and an alumnus of their youth work program. He lives in Melbourne with his wife Jennifer & their daughters Hope, Zoe, Esther, Niamh and son Ezra.

More Posts - Website

Follow Me:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestYouTube

Join the Ultimate Youth Worker Community
If you are looking to learn and develop as a youth worker then join us today.

If you need encouragement to keep on going then sign up now. If youth work is your passion get in the know. By joining our community you will become part of the largest group for youth workers on the internet. Our latest articles, podcasts and training will be emailed to you as soon as it goes live on our site.

Our community is only as effective as its members involvement, so join us now.

Posted in Podcast, Uncategorized and tagged .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *